Wednesday, April 3, 2013

books.

Lindsay here - where to begin? I personally love reading, and after several years of acquire an assortment of books, then combining them with Adam's, it can seem like my garden apt. is overflowing with books. Even after I tried going through my collection, there's something about books and reading that are very personal to me. There's really nothing that can get me out of a funk like a good book.

Of course, there are thousands, even millions, twenty-somethings that have books in their apartment, usually to convey something about them. We've all seen it, we know what I am talking about too. The success books (ek!), the how-to, etc. However, I'm currently obsessed with very unpretentious ways of books in home decor - giving the impression that there is truly no other place to put them and going beyond the traditional bookshelf.
I'm a sucker for books in the kitchen!

I'd take a bath forever if this was my bathroom.







A table for your handbag! 

Some coffee tables!
A fire place filler!

Love reading ~ you can follow me and what I'm currently reading on Goodreads.
Also, for Chicago folks, I'm looking for recommendations for a good book club.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...