Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Style File: Mint

Last spring, I debated for about a month whether or not to spend $125 on a pair of mint-green, skinny jeans that zipped at the ankle. In the end, I didn't get the jeans, reasoning that 1) mint-green would probably be a one-season wonder and 2) February through May is not worth the price. However, it is January, and as I was walking around my local boutiques and doing some online surfing, mint green is back. Insert: Not buying regret. This year, I think I'm going treat myself to something. I already have two mint-colored, glass bangles from China and India, but maybe I will let mint green venture into my wardrobe.


1. J.Crew Crinkle City Mini // 2. Jcrew Skinny Jeans (on sale)  // 3. Stella & Dot Lily Chandeliers  
7. Baublebar Jade Floral Drops  // 8. Anthro's  Blouse (Photo doesn't do it justice) // 9. Jcrew Skinny Belt  
10. Anthro Hobo  // 11. Kate Spade Emerald Heels


I really like mint green with Pantone's Color of the Year: Emerald Green. Easy to do some color blocking with both colors that are fresh for summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...