Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Product Review: Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation

For the last couple of months, I have really tried to focus on maintaining and treating my skin well. As I don't wear makeup (no foundation, cover-up, etc), I wanted to spend more time and more money on products that would make what I've got look good. Moreover, I wanted products that were great for the environment. After doing some research, I decided to splurge and try Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation. I've got some sun spots near the top of my forehead that I would like to see disappear, and I wanted to even out the texture and skin tone of my skin. Results: success. I've never been happier with a facial cream; I can tell the difference in texture, dark spots, and overall look of my skin.Even better, Sheer Transformation is so light that I never feel like it is weighing my face down. Definitely sold on this product. Now, if I can only find a cleanser, shampoo, moisturizer, and body wash that give me the same feelings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...