Monday, February 11, 2013

MM: Kale Chips

Usually, on the weekend, I try to make something that I can post on the blog, cooking and taking pictures of the steps are a relatively complicated thing. I usually forget to take a picture at a certain stage. And, I am realizing that I need to get a better camera for these pictures. Given the general yucky-ness that I have felt this weekend, today's feature is quite simple - Kale chips. But, I swear, I'm never buying chips again. Kale chips are amazing. One of the things that are worth the preparation. Plus, kale is so cheap.

Ingredients:

  • 1 Bunch of Kale
  • 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
  • 1 Tsp. Seasoned Salt
  • Alternatives: Few drops of Hot sauce and/or Few Drops of Lemon Juice
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You can line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper, or you can just use a non-stick cookie sheet.
  2. Wash and dry your kale. Then, remove the stems from the leaves and tear the leaves into bit size pieces. Place on the cookie sheet.
  3. Drizzle kale with olive oil and other seasonings. A little olive oil goes a long way.
  4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges are brown, not burnt. 

2 comments :

  1. I've been meaning to try my hand at making kale chips! And sometimes photographing all of the steps can be such a pain. Sometimes I'll just take one good picture of the finished product, include the recipe, and post! :)
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kale chips are so easy to make! I can't make them quick enough for as much as I am eating. Can't wait to see Glitter, Inc.!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...