Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Style File: White Jeans in February

I've never been able to commit to funky, bold color pants. I did buy a pair of coral-colored J.Crew corduroy's three years ago, but I never wore them much, and they were one of the things I took to the consignment store. However, I am currently loving the idea of white jeans. A long favorite of my mother's, I've never seemed to get over the idea of light color fabric on my bottom half. Fearing it would not do justice; however, if I get the right fit, style it right, I think white jeans can be pretty fantastic.

White jeans are a staple; I'm thinking of getting the J.Crew Toothpick or Matchstick Jean. I feel like it would be a better purchase than a color pair as I don't know if I will still like mint, peach, or printed by the end of the summer or even next year. But white, I always love white. Finally, fashion rules are meant to be broken. White before Memorial Day is definitely okay, especially when paired with dark neutrals.

I could see myself wearing all three of these looks for multiple different occasions - casual work, date night, weekend errands, etc. Despite full of black and dark neutrals, none of these options cry winter, but they can be edited for those warmer days that are hopefully right around the corner. Which one is your favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...