Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Style File: Oscar Party

Going to the Chicago Blogger Network Oscar Party this evening, I plan on wearing pieces that really represent living sustainably and supporting local businesses. All the pieces I will be wearing I already owned or I purchased from local Chicago Boutiques. As a side note, I got this fabulous gold coat, which retails for $370, for $25. Couldn't believe it!  I'm pretty excited for the pieces I purchased, especially the jewelry. I'll be posting pictures on Instagram.

Gold Brocade Jacket from Cerato Boutique // Ganni Bashful Black Dress (old) // Black Heels (old) // 
Mint Green Clutch from Lori's // Cerato Boutique Ring // Rock Bracelet from Foursided // Lori's Ring //
Cerato Boutique Earrings // J. Crew Bright Blue Belt (Old)

2 comments :

  1. It was so nice to meet you! You looked absolutely gorgeous last night - especially that gold jacket!

    <3 Justine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog, and it was fun to meet you, Sunday night! Hope you are having a great week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...